AEGIS SCHOOL OF BUSINESS HOSTS THE SECOND JURY ROUND FOR THE NINTH EDITION OF AEGIS GRAHAM BELL AWARDS
The Award is established to boost ICT innovations in
Aegis School of Business, Data Science, Cyber Security and Telecom, a leading school in telecom, data science and cyber security hosted the second jury round with a focus on technology in Mumbai. Industry stalwart like Kirat Communication, Lavelle Networks, Tech Mahindra, eClerx, HCL, Teleperformance DIBS, Jadooz, ESRI, Datamatics, Parallel Wireless, MagicTap, Airtel Business, Sankriti company of Dell EMC, GeBBS, Vodafone, UIB, Cyient, Ericsson, Tata Communications, AM Technologies, TCS, Livnsense, Aricent, Accenture, IBM, Digisoft, Reliance Jio, Informatica, Vymo, Vphrase, Uniphore, Yes Bank, Yactraq, Neewee, Exponentia DataLabs and Racetrack demonstrated their innovations from 26th to 28th November 2018.
The winners will be facilitated at the Aegis Graham Bell Awards Grand Ceremony on 18th January 2019.
The jury mentioned below are been meticulously chosen who promise to select the best of best innovations:
· Dr Abhijit Gangopadhyay, Dean, Aegis School of Data Science, Cyber Security and Telecom, Founding Dean, IIM Indore
· Bhupesh Daheria, CEO, Aegis School of Data Science, Cyber Security and Telecom; Founder, Aegis Graham Bell Awards
· Kallol Kanungo, CEO, Convergent Communications
· Raju Wadalkar, Former CTO, TechMahindra
· Dr Neelesh Kumbhojkar, Director, Symbiosis International University, Former Competamcy Head Cloud, Tech Mahindra
· Dr. Amitabha De, Former Director, IIM Shillong
· Dr. Parag Chaudhuri, Professor, IIT Bombay
· Dr Samsuddin Ladha, Professor, Aegis School of Data Science
· Dr. Vinay Kulkarni , Adjunct Professor at Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay, Director, Faculty and Mentor, Aegis School of Business and Telecommunications
About Aegis School of Business Data Science, Cyber Security and Telecom:Aegis School of Business, Data Science, Cyber Security and Telecom was founded in the year 2002 with support from Bharti Airtel to develop cross functional technology leaders. In 2015, Aegis and IBM collaborated to launch, India's first Post Graduate Program (PGP) in Data Science, Business Analytics and Big Data and later in 2017 PGP in Cyber Security. These programs are jointly certified and delivered by Aegis School of Business in association with IBM. IBM has set up high end Business Analytics and Cloud Computing Lab at Campus. Also, Aegis and NVIDIA partnered for Deep Learning and applied AI courses. Aegis is the no.1 School of Data Science and among the top 5 in Business Analytics. Aegis takes up various industry projects, research and consulting assignments in the field of data science under its initiative 'Data Science Delivered' and 'Data Science for social good', and helping organizations for devolving skills on data science, ML, DL, Big Data, Analytics etc. For further information, please visit: www.aegis.edu.in
About Aegis Graham Bell Awards:Aegis School of Data Science, Cyber Security & Telecom, key innovators and veterans of the industries realized that it is important to recognize the Indian innovators and their innovations that are changing the lives of millions. In the year 2010, Aegis Graham Bell Award was initiated to promote innovators and innovations in Information & Communication Technology (ICT) domain and as a tribute to the father of telephony, Alexander Graham Bell. The Award is organized with support of the Cellular Operators Association of India (COAI), and Telecom Centres of Excellence (TCOE) and Convergence India. For further information, please visit: www.bellaward.com